Monday, April 13, 2009

BOSOM BUDDYS

Happy Easter. It was a pretty good today. I spoke to one of my long lost friends from the high school days and I received an e-mail from one of my old neighborhood friends. I also got other e-mails from others through FACEBOOK. I met up with more people today than I ever had. On "myspace.com" all it is is a meat market. The only reason I even got on it in the first place was because my girl send me an invitation , because one of her friends invited her on it. So I spent about a half day on the internet today and I'm still going strong. This past weekend I began working GRAVEYARD again. But, this time it's for reals. No more day shift. It has been eliminated all together. Everywhere you turn, people are getting layed off or relocated. Well, we never thought it would happen to us at the PO. But, it's happening. I'm glad that I am back to networking. I recall one day telling someone that NETWORKING wasn't my cup of tea. Well, now it's not only my cup, but a MUG OF JAVA. I think networking is going to be a major factor for the future just to make it in LIFE. I first want to thank my daughter for inviting me to her blog. I tried "chat rooms" and all I caught was viruses, I'm glad it was the "cum-puta" and not me. I've heard horror stories about individuals meeting up with others ON-LINE and getting arrested for chatting with under age girls, or worst getting AIDS. So I happy to keep in touch with my daughter through this blog and enjoy the posts by "LETRAS DORADAS" too. But, I think I'm gonna spend a lot of time at FACEBOOK. Doing the network thing. And posting blogs here.

1 comment:

jazmynthirteen said...

glad you had a great easter.